1. The name of this corporation is Global Church of God.
2. This corporation is a religious corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Religious Corporation Law exclusively for religious purposes.
3. The name and address in the State of California of this Corporation's initial agent for service of process is: Don Davis, 4589 Via Marisol, No. 172, Los Angeles, California 90042.
4. (A) This corporation is organized and operated exclusively for religious purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(B) Notwithstanding any other provision of these articles, the corporation shall not carry on any other activities not permitted to be carried on (a) by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or (b) by a corporation contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(C) No substantial part of the activities of this corporation shall consist of carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the corporation shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign (including the publishing or distribution of statements) on behalf of any candidate for public office.
5. The property of this corporation is irrevocably dedicated to religious or charitable purposes and no part of the net income or assets of this corporation shall ever inure to the benefit of any director, officer or member thereto or to the benefit of any private person. Upon the dissolution or winding up of the corporation, its assets remaining after payment, or provision for payment, of all debts and liabilities of this corporation shall be distributed to a nonprofit fund, foundation or corporation which is organized and operated exclusively for religious or charitable purposes and which has established its tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Dated: Dec. 10, 1992
(Signed) Roger Adams
I hereby declare that I am the person who executed the foregoing Articles of Incorporation, which execution is my act and deed.
(Signed) Roger Adams