WCG says several works in dispute
The Philadelphia Church of God of Edmond, Okla., wants
court authorization for it to print and distribute several works by Herbert
W. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God, including Mr. Armstrong's
1985 book Mystery of the Ages.
Here is the list of 19 works, or 76 if one counts the 58-lesson
correspondence course as 58 separate publications.
Following are paperback booklets and brochures:
- The Ambassador College Bible Correspondence Course, 58
- Does God Exist?
- Incredible Human Potential.
- Just What Do You Mean Born Again?
- Pagan Days or God's Holy Days: Which?
- The Plain Truth About Healing.
- The Proof of the Bible.
- The Seven Laws of Success.
- What Is Faith?
- What Is the Christian Sabbath?
- What Science Can't Discover About the Human Mind.
- Who or What Is the Prophetic Beast?
- Why Marriage? Soon Obsolete?
- Wonderful World Tomorrow: What It Will Be Like.
The following are books. They have appeared in both hardcover
and paperback versions:
- Autobiography of Herbert W. Armstrong, Vol. 1
- Autobiography of Herbert W. Armstrong, Vol. 2
- The Missing Dimension in Sex (also published as God Speaks
Out on the New Morality).
- Mystery of the Ages.
- United States and British Commonwealth in Prophecy.