Here are some ideas for church bulletins
Oops! The following announcements actually appeared in various church bulletins--but probably shouldn't have.
1. Don't let worry kill you--let the church help.
2. Thursday night-Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
3. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
5. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
6. This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
7. Thursday at 5:00 p.m. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his study.
8. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
9. The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.
10. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
© The Journal: News of the Churches of God